Tuesday, November 20, 2012

La Mer The Body Refiner Review

A body scrub infused with 1.75 carats of pure diamond powder? I'm in! This is my new favorite body scrub/exfoliate!

Infused with 1.75 carats of pure diamond powder, La Mer The Body Refiner polishes the skin and lifts away dull skin cells, gently retexturizing the skin. This spa-like treatment is embedded within La Mer’s legendary emollients to cushion the skin while protecting its delicate moisture barrier. Fermented acidic sea muds detoxify and purify the skin for a bright, healthy appearance. A low pH level makes them particularly gentle, ideal for sensitive skin. Tourmaline and sea quartz stimulate circulation and awaken the skin. Hyraluronic Acid and a micro-algae complex attract and capture moisture to soften and refresh the skin.

The refiner is very fine and smells clean. I've tried a lot of different scrubs and this one always makes my skin extra soft  and my body oil/lotion going on much smoother and sinks in much quicker.

Skin looks radiant with a light shimmer and sheen. It's not the kind of cheap distracting shimmer, it literally looks like you have crushed diamond powder on your skin when you're under the light/sun. Very subtle, so from far away, you'll just look like your skin is glowing!

I highly recommend it, but because of the price, I would say don't use it every day. I think once or twice a week is enough.

Verdict: Buy it! 
La Mer The Body Refiner is $110
http://www.cremedelamer.com/product/CAT5819/PROD12446/The+Body+Refiner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment