Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale White Age Defying and Brightening Serum Review



From their site: 
With complete age-defying and complete brightening action, this serum delivers all its benefits directly to your skin. At the heart of its pure-white, silky soft formula lies the combination of two exclusive high-performance ingredients. 

The Imperial Orchid Molecular Extract holds the secret of the orchid's longevity, with the ability to fight all the signs of skin ageing. A new White Orchid Extract provides powerful action at different stages of the process* involved in skin clarity and luminosity. Within moments, your skin appears radiantly youthful. Absolutely moisturized, it becomes firmer and smoother.

Facial contours are re defined, wrinkles are visibly reduced, the skin's texture is refined. Evenly toned and freed of imperfections, your skin reveals a unique whiteness and translucency. It glows with a pure and visible radiance. For maximum effectiveness, use this serum in conjunction with your Orchidée Impériale cream.

This is what it looks like in person. The bottle could've been flashier, but it is what it is! It's pretty heavy duty though. All glass!

My Take:
I purchased this as a Christmas present for myself last year. I wanted something that can brighten the skin as well as combat signs of aging and this fit the bill. I haven’t had the best results using products that claimed to brighten/whiten and reduce signs of aging, so I was skeptical about spending this much money on a product, however, I’ve had great experience using their AbeilleRoyale products, so I thought I'll give this a try. 

It took me longer than usual to write this review, because I wasn’t sure if it was doing anything to my face at the beginning, but I didn’t want to rush to write a bad review about it either. Am I glad I waited, because I LOVE this product! 

The serum has the perfect consistency, not too thick, not too fluid. It has a pearlescent look to the serum which reflects light when it’s on your face. It is one of the most hydrating “whitening” serums I’ve used. It sinks into the skin within seconds of applying and the smell is divine and airy. It feels soft and delicate on the skin. Face is never greasy or shining after this.  

I have noticed an overall brightening effect to the face. The best way to describe it is a halo effect on your face. Your face looks like it’s lit up from within and everything looks and feels soft and smooth. More importantly, this didn’t irritate my skin like most whitening or strong anti-aging products would. It almost calms and balances my combination/sensitive skin, which is very rare.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid anti-aging serum that also treat dark spots that can give you a glowing complexion! 



Verdict: Buy it!
Orchidee White Age Defying and Brightening Serum  is $460
Read more from their site: http://www.guerlain.com/int/en/base.html#/en/home-soins/soin-catalogue/skincare-orchidee-imperiale-presentoir/orchidee-imperiale-white-age-defying-ser-10.html_call=1

 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete