Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I want to know! Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil

Isn't the bottle pretty? I want this on my bathroom counter!


I'm a big fan of oils. I tested this on the back of my hand last week at Sephora and I really liked it. It smelled very nice too. Has anyone tried it?

Taken from their website-

Tsubaki Beauty Oil
An anti-aging botanical blend of cold-pressed Tsubaki Oil (Camellia Oil) and protein rich Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp) , both of which provide serious protection against free radical damage. Hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin smoother, softer and more supple. Helps prevent premature signs of aging by defending the skin against free radical damage.

Tsubaki Oil (Camellia Oil) firms, hydrates and protects against free radical damage.
Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp) replenishes essential proteins, and increases collagen production.
Rice Bran Oil reduces dark spots and increases micro-circulation for soft, glowing skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment