Saturday, June 2, 2012

COOLA Body SPF 30 Plumeria Moisturizer review ($30)

From their website-
This formula features our exclusive Camilla Sinesis Liposome Complex, a powerful and deeply penetrating moisturizer that fights fine lines as it soothes, rejuvenates and protects. Vitamin C delivers antioxidant protection, while organic Cucumber and Shea Butter help replenish lost moisture during and after your day in the sun. 70% Certified Organic and 95% Natural inactives.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Water Resistant
  • Paraben Free
  • Ultra Sheer
  • Water Resistant (40 minutes)
  • No nano-sized particles
With Summer arriving, I thought I'll share my favorite sunscreen for the body. Coola is one of the only few "real" organic sunscreen brands on the market. You can actually feel and smell the quality of their products on your skin.

I used to use over the counter Neutrogena sunscreens, but I hated how powdery they felt on the skin and I have black interior in my car and for the longest time I was wondering where all these white powdery marks came from until I realized that's where I rest my arms when I drive. From that point on, I was on the hunt for a sunscreen that is moisturizing and doesn't leave a white film on your skin, and that's when I discovered Coola.

They have different scents for the body sunscreen, but my favorite will always be the Plumeria scent. It smells like a vacation in Hawaii and not overpowering. There are so many things to rave about. It's organic, moisturizing (it's actually a sunscreen moisturizer), and it goes on smooth and clear!

I think SPF 30 is just right and just so you know, you're supposed to reapply your sunscreen every so often throughout the day for continued protection. I also love their Cucumber Sunscreen for the face. I think this is a great line for your Summer needs.



Verdict: Buy it! 
Body SPF 30 Plumeria Moisturizer is $30
Read more on their website- http://www.coolasuncare.com/body/sunscreen-spf-30-plumeria

No comments:

Post a Comment