Saturday, May 4, 2013

Moving to Wordpress!

Hey guys, as I grow my blog, I have decided to move my blog to Wordpress for many reasons. Mainly I've been told it's a better tool for blogger overall and better with SEO.

I never expected my blog to take off, and because it did, I am committed to blogging more and bringing you guys more reviews and thoughts on luxury in general.

I will be posting my next new review at my new url: http://themetroperspectiveblog.com/ (I even bought a domain!). Please bare with me as I try to figure out the plugins and layout with Wordpress. All the old posts are transferred there, but some of them look funky. All the new posts should be looking normal.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete