Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Step Too Far?



These Chinese women are not pretending to be superheroes; rather they are wearing nylon masks on a beach in Qingdao, Shandong to block the sun's rays. 

Wow, I don't even know where to begin! Being Chinese myself, I would NEVER go that far to shield my skin from the sun. I would just stay away from the beach during sunny days. And i thought those crazy visor masks were too much.

What do you guys think about this new trend? This is going under the label "craziness"!


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete