Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's SO hot in LA so here's a random post


It was in the 90's yesterday and I was dying in this heat then I ran across this recipe and thought I'd share it on my blog.

Watermelon Slushies

Ingredients-

Add frozen cubed watermelon, frozen banana slices, zest and juice from 2 limes, agave nectar and water to blender. Blend until smooth. Add more water if needed to keep the mixture flowing.

For more , go on this blog where i found the recipe-  http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/07/watermelon-slushies/

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete