Friday, August 17, 2012

La Prairie's White Caviar Illuminating Cream Review

 White Caviar Illuminating Cream

From their site- This blissfully light and luxurious cream drenches the skin with moisture as it lightens, brightens, and lifts, giving you a more even skin tone, with improved firmness. Pearlescent powders in the cream give immediate illumination while a complex of brightening ingredients works to control age spots and discoloration on the skin's surface.
  • Promotes even skin tone by slowing down production of excess pigment
  • Lifts and firms with Golden Caviar Extracts and wrinkle-reducers
  • Hydrates intensely with Rare White Honey and a Deep Moisturizing Complex
  • Helps prevent future signs of aging with antioxidants, including White Truffles, White Wine Extract, and a White Flower Complex
This was the last product I tried from this line. I thought it would be a lot richer and creamier from the jar, but it's actually a very light cream that absorbs very quickly into the skin and it kept my combination skin shine free in 90+ degree weather. I do feel a slightly reaction to the cream like I've experienced with their other facial creams, but nothing major enough to make me stop using the product. La Prairie's products are usually pretty active (but good!). 

After 2 days of using this Day and Night, I've received many compliments and even strangers asking me how I keep my skin so perfect. Personally, I would like the cream to be a bit richer for night, but clearly it's doing its job and made my face, especially my forehead a flawless canvas. The only downside is the scent. It smells like most of their facial creams, a little bit of a chemical smell, but it's not strong enough to bother anyone.

It's great to keep your skin from getting sunspots. I think it's a great cream to prevent and correct. Definitely would recommend. 

For the price of $470. It is pretty steep. If you have the money and in desperate need of a product to correct discoloration, this is a great line.

La Prairie's White Caviar Illuminating Cream is $470
Verdict: Try it/Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment