Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Moisturizing Soft Cream Review $275

From their site:
This luxurious cream delivers the same radiance and renewal that made the original Crème de la Mer a legend in a supple new texture. Infused with the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™, the heart of La Mer's profound powers of transformation, it penetrates deeply to replenish moisture and strengthen skin. Renewed and energized, skin looks youthfully radiant. Pat a small amount between fingertips and press gently into skin.

My Take:
I finally got to try this cream! I have used all of La Mer's creams/lotions. One day I'll write an entry for them all in one post.

I really like this soft cream. The texture feels weightless and whipped. I would say it's very close to the Creme after it's been melted, but in a softer texture. The Creme is very thick, whereas this is very soft and smooth.  Many people don't know how to use the Creme saying how it's so thick that it doesn't spread on their face, but if you read the direction, you'll know that you're supposed to melt them between your fingers first before applying.  I think for those that are not so much into melting the Creme on your fingers first, this would be a great substitute.

I'm trying to figure out the difference between this and the Moisturizing Lotion, which I use during the day. This is definitely richer, but the Lotion texture is thicker if that makes any sense.

I am very tempted to switch to this from the Creme for the Summer. I'm such a big fan of the Creme, I am not sure if I am ready to make that switch yet.

All and all, you can't go wrong with this Cream and it feels so soft and delicate on the skin while being so moisturizing without being greasy.

Verdict: BUY IT!
The Moisturizing Soft Cream is $275
Read more on their site: http://www.cremedelamer.com/product/CAT5834/PROD22929/The+Moisturizing+Soft+Cream+

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that this is my favorite moisturizer from them, I am very happy with the new formula. It sinks right in, I love the texture and how it requires no warm up time like the creme itself.

    I find the moisturizing lotion a bit hard for it to sink in, whereas with the soft cream it sinks into my skin effortlessly and really hydrates and plumps my skin but I haven't noticed anything relating the firmness of my skin.

    The main difference between the moisturizing lotion and the soft cream is its delivery system.

    I do wish it came in an airless pump bottle because its fluid enough for it to be in a pump; my philosophy is that if its fluid enough than just put it in a pump.

    I am eagerly waiting for this new SPF range to come out soon!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete