Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fresh Rose Hydrating Face Serum


Fresh is one of my favorite brands of skincare products and I am loving the fact that they are expanding their Rose line of products! The Rose Mask is still one of the best masks I've used and the scent is delicate and true to the scent of a real rose.

I have been looking for a new hydrating serum to use and I might give this one a try.

From their site:
Rose Hydrating Face Serum with golden root extract instantly hydrates and boosts radiance to restore a youthful appearance to all skin types. It is scientifically proven to provide significant moisture and protect the skin from free radical damage. The lightweight blend is enriched with moisturizing and age-delay ingredients that absorb quickly for instant, long-lasting results.

THE PROOF:*
-Proven to significantly moisturize the skin for up to 6 hours
-Proven to provide significant antioxidant protection from free radicals
-94% felt the serum gave their skin a soft sensation
-84% reported a smoother skin texture
-81% noticed hydrated, moisturized skin that was silky and velvety

KEY INGREDIENTS:
•Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
•Golden root extract provides antioxidant protection and helps preserve collagen,** boost the metabolism, and energize skin cells.
•Hibiscus flower acids help boost radiance.
•Evening primrose extract is known to boost collagen synthesis.**
•Hydropatches form a protective moisturizing veil to attract and retain moisture.
•Cucumber extract helps to calm and cool the skin.


Fresh Rose Hydrating Face Serum is $55


2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to appreciate DR RAZOR ..DR RAZOR God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I was tested HIV positive august 4th 2003, I saw a blog on how DR RAZOR cured people with different infection and same infection like i was battling with, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him Via : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    or call him on +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete