Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter from Kiehl's Review

From their site:
Luxuriously Whipped. Sinfully Addictive.

•Luxuriously scented cream – light on skin, yet rich in 24-hour hydration.
•Decadently air-whipped for instant penetration to restore, protect, and soften skin.
•Quickly absorbed to deliver deep moisturization and leave a light, addictive scent on skin.
•No parabens, glycols or silicones.

Most people are aware of Kiehl's. They have many lines of products this is one from the brand that I really love and would definitely recommend it. They also have this moisturizer in lotion form if you like that type of texture better, but please give this whipped body butter a try first!

I fell in love with the texture and the light scent. It is very light and airy. The product absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving greasy residues or shine. Skin is hydrated and feeling soft all day. The scent is completely neutral. They have a partnership with Equinox Fitness Clubs and guys use this stuff in the locker room all the time. It's awesome! A very smart partnership to introduce the brand to the often neglected male demographic. Kudos to their marketing team!

If you've been reading my blog, you'll notice I don't really review that many body products, because all you really need is a good body scrub and a body lotion. I haven't really noticed enough difference between brands to really dive into them. It simply comes down to preference of scents/fragrances when choosing a body moisturizer for most people.  

I have to point out that people with the most beautiful skin on their bodies always tell me they use pure coconut oil for the body right after the shower and that's all they use. I haven't done it yet, because I am dreading the mess, but I think I should really consider doing that, since it's much cheaper than buying a brand name, 

However, if you are looking for a body moisturizer, I will definitely give this a try!

Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter is $38 for 8oz jar and $48 for 12 oz jar.
Read more on their site: http://www.kiehls.com/Creme-de-Corps-Soy-Milk---Honey-Whipped-Body-Butter/915,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=body-moisturizers

Verdict: Get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment