Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex Review

From Sephora's site:
Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is a lightweight, daily age-defying moisturizer for all skin types proven to minimize and prevent signs of aging, deliver intense hydration, and improve elasticity. It is formulated with Fresh’s proprietary Super 7 Complex—an age-defying, hydrating, and radiance-boosting blend of seven super-charged ingredients to defend against wrinkles, preserve collagen, promote the production of hyaluronic acid, seal in moisture, and soften the skin.

My take:

I was randomly shopping at Sephora for some Christmas presents and I saw this new cream from Fresh, and of course I had to get it! I love all of Fresh's products, especially the Black Tea line and the Rose Petal Mask, so it was a no brainer that I had to give this product a try.

I think it is a great anti-aging starter cream for those that are not ready to commit to spending over $100 yet. I feel like this is more of a light weight hydrating cream than a rich anti-aging cream.  I love the texture. It feels very rich and thick, but it actually goes on light and smooth.

To put in the overall rank of Fresh Anti-aging products, it'll rank somewhat like this for me -

1. Creme Ancienne
2. Black Tea Age Delay Cream
3. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
4. Soy Face Cream
5. Umbrian Clay Face lotion 

Fresh always put out quality products and for $42, it's very reasonably priced. 

I'm not sure if this is a Sephora exclusive, i think it is, since I couldn't find it on Fresh's official website. It's strange that Fresh kept putting out exclusive products only at Sephora, but then again Sephora and Fresh are both under the LVMH family.

Verdict: Try it!
Read more at Sephora-  
http://www.sephora.com/lotus-youth-preserve-face-cream-with-super-7-complex-P377123?skuId=1488352 
Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is $42

UPDATE! - I went by the Fresh store today and they do carry it in their store. I think Sephora was just a soft launch. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment