Saturday, May 5, 2012

CHANEL HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE SÉRUM $115


An ultra-hydrating serum for dry or very dry skin goes to the source of skin's hydration needs.. At the heart of the formula: CERATONIA PFA* powerfully stimulates hydration; a Hydrabarrier System™ locks it in, resulting in healthy-looking, smooth, supple skin. Enriched with Aquaperfyl™, a complex of moisture-boosting components, this silky serum sinks in on contact for immediate dry-skin relief.

If you have dry skin or flaky skin, you should definitely give this serum a try. I don't think there's any anti-aging properties to it other than intense hydration, so it's not something I would actually use as a regular serum personally. However, I have found myself using this during the winter when my face gets really dry.

I have heard from my friends that makeup goes on very smooth with this serum, but then again, besides hydration, there's no anti-aging properties. I say if you're a young person dealing with dry skin, then give this a try, otherwise I think you can get a better serum within the same price.


Verdict: Skip it if you're looking for anti-aging /Try it if you have dry skin  

CHANEL HYDRAMAX + ACTIVE SÉRUM  is $115

No comments:

Post a Comment