Saturday, May 5, 2012

BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY CREAM $95

Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Face Cream combines natural ingredients with cutting-edge technology to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's formulated with collagen-boosting lychee, proven to strengthen the skin's structure and firm the complexion to restore youthful contours and promote cell regeneration, resulting in softer, smoother skin. It also protects the skin against pollution with black tea and provides intense hydration and moisture.

Fresh always put out quality products and this one is no exception. It is a light but moisturizing cream that goes on very smooth. I think it smells like cucumbers and black tea. It's very refreshing. It's a pretty decent antiaging cream. I have noticed some differences with the overall complexion of my face. It gave me a little glow to the face and made my face looked dewy.

The only negative I can think of is how small the jar is. I feel like you can go through the jar pretty quickly and of course when you express that to the store employee they will always tell you "Oh a little bit goes a long way!"  Well, if you're like my mom that likes to put on a lot of cream, you'll prob go through the entire jar in 2 months especially if you're using it day and night.

It's a solid anti-aging moisturizer under $100. You don't see that many good ones under $100, and for my friends that don't want to spend over $100, I always recommend this one.

Verdict: Get it! 
BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY CREAM is $95

You can read more on their website- http://www.fresh.com/skincare/moisturizer-face/black-tea-age-delay-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment