Friday, May 25, 2012

ROSE FACE MASK $55

Rose Face Mask hydrates and tones the complexion to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types. The unique, cooling gel formula is infused with pure rosewater and real rose petals that literally melt into the skin.

Key ingredients:
-Pure rosewater and real rose petals are notable for their soothing and toning properties
-Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel help to reduce inflammation and have an immediate cooling and calming effect
-Porphyridium cruentum, a “smart” algae, delivers optimum moisture
-Antioxidant-rich green tea helps to brighten and protect

Fresh was one of the very first luxury brands that I tried when I got into skin care and it is still one of my favorite brands. They use very clean ingredients that you can feel and see and the results have been good.

Rose Face Mask smells like heaven and you can see the rose petals inside the jar and they melt into your skin once you rub it on your face. It's very hydrating and calming and the rose scent is quite intoxicating. It feels like a luxurious treatment, but I have yet seen any noticeable results. I think as a hydrating mask, it does its job extremely well and I don't think it claims to be anything else. If you're looking for an anti-aging mask, try their Black Tea Skin Perfecting Mask, that one is amazing.

This is one of those products that I would love to get as a gift, but I would be hesitant to spend my own money on it, because it's just a very fancy hydrating mask. But if you have great disposable income and you want to feel fancy, go ahead and buy it!

Verdict: Try it!

Rose Face Mask is $55
Read more on their website- http://www.fresh.com/skincare/mask/rose-face-mask

No comments:

Post a Comment