Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chanel SUBLIMAGE LA CRÈME TEXTURE SUPREME $390


With a single key ingredient, Vanilla Planifolia—a rare botanical found in the farthest reaches of Madagascar—LA CRÈME unlocks the key to beauty and self-confidence. The ultimate skincare indulgence, LA CRÈME creates a glowing, luminous and even-toned complexion. Facial contours become visibly firmer and signs of aging seem to disappear. Enhancing the experience: a delicate, refined fragrance and sumptuously rich feel.

Chanel's Sublimage collection is their most high-end skincare line. I am a big fan of Chanel's skincare products and I love the smell of all their products. I have used Sublimage Eye Cream, which wasn't memorable so I didn't bother trying other products until they launched the La Creme Texture Supreme . La Creme Texture Supreme is the richest and the most concentrated version of their moisturizer in the collection.

When I was on this product, I used it as a night cream and it kept my skin hydrated overnight, which is very rare. The only other cream that kept my skin hydrated overnight is Givenchy's Le Soin Noir.  I was actually surprised by how much I liked this cream. However, I didn't really see any major changes in my skin other than it feeling very hydrated and smooth.

I do think it's a great cream, but the price tag is a little bit too high for the minimal results I experienced. I like it, but I don't love it. With La Mer and Le Soin Noir, or even Natura Bisse, I was able to see a difference in my skin within days, which justified my spending. Chanel La Creme would be something that I would love to receive as a present, but I probably wouldn't spend my own money on it since you can buy something better with the same price.

The packaging is beautiful and fancy as you would expect from Chanel. It makes a great presence, especially if you buy the Sublimage gift set. I do think you're spending more for the brand than the actual result you'll get from the product.

Verdict: Try it
Chanel SUBLIMAGE LA CRÈME  TEXTURE SUPREME is $390
Read more on their website- http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Skincare-Complete-Anti-aging-SUBLIMAGE-LA-CR%C3%88ME-125545

No comments:

Post a Comment