Monday, May 7, 2012

Givenchy Le Soin Noir $380

Givenchy Le Soin Noir contains an extremely precious, natural age-defying ingredient that will secure its status in your antiaging routine. Used for the first time in cosmetics, Vital Black Algae Sap Concentrate restores communication between the skin's cells. Givenchy's researchers have developed a method to infuse this potion with a rare black algae extract to help maintain and prolong cellular longevity. Parched skin drinks in the hydration it needs—leaving your complexion firm, glowing, and even-toned.

I call this face lift in a jar. My absolute favorite product on the market. It is very pricey, yes, but it's worth every penny. The cream itself is black, but it becomes translucent once it touches your skin. The texture is more like cream gelatin, not so much of a gel, because I'm allergic to gels and I've had no problem with this.

Normally I can tell if a cream is moisturizing or not by using it at night, and often times I wake up with my skin feeling dry. This is the only cream I've ever used that have managed to keep my skin plumped and hydrated throughout the entire night without feeling dry the next morning. I also sleep with a humidifier next to my bed stand, which I highly recommend (Yes, beauty takes a lot of work).

I call this face lift in a jar, because it lifts and diminishes your lines and wrinkles. I've received many compliments on my skin when I use this. I stopped using it for awhile, because it is so expensive and within a few days, I lost that "glow" to my face.

The only down side to this (besides the hefty price tag) is that it is very hard to find. Sephora seem to be the only place that carries it. You can find it in their store in NY or their online store. However, it is always out of stock on their website.

Also, I suggest only using this at night for two reason- 1. It's expensive. 2. Sometimes I do see a little bit of the gray coloring on my face, but if I'm just lounging around in the house, I don't really care what my face looks like. Also, I don't think sunblock goes on well on top of this cream because the texture is so unique.  So you might have some problem with makeup, not sure, since I don't wear makeup.

It's one of my favorite products on the market and it is worth every penny. I kept all the jars after I've used up the cream and they make great coffee table display or tea-light candle holders. (A very expensive conversation starter!)

I'll write a review on Le Soin Noir Serum and Eye Cream soon!

Verdict: RUN OUT AND BUY IT!
Givenchy Le Soin Noir is $380
Read more on their website- http://www.givenchybeauty.com/item/Le-Soin-Noir


No comments:

Post a Comment