Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive $85

Clarify and polish skin to reveal a glowing, fresh-from-the-Clinic complexion. Microbeads and Fruit Enzymes are intended to clean pores, while Salicylic Acid is formulated to balance hydration, without over-drying. See dramatically smoother, brighter, healthier-looking skin after just one treatment.

This is by far one of the best facial exfoliants on the market. I have very stubborn blackheads and this treatment seem to clear all my blackheads on my nose and smooth out the top layer of your skin. The current tube packing is better than the pump jar they had few years ago. It was so hard to get the product out that i stopped buying it. I'm glad they changed it to the squeeze tube.

You only need a little for the whole face. Sometimes I just use it on my nose to clear the blackheads. If you have sensitive skin, I suggest you buy the Sensitive version, because it is pretty intense. You can see the difference in your skin with one use. It's a great treatment to do weekly to clear your pores and get rid of all the dead skin cells.

Get it!

Grade: A
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive is $85
Read more on their site- http://www.katesomerville.com/exfolikate-intensive-exfoliating-treatment/

1 comment: